As we approach Valentines Day, you might be thinking about the perfect gift for your sweetheart. Roses and candy are popular gifts, but hand painted mailboxes are quickly becoming popular, especially hand painted mailboxes with roses. Did you know the number of roses you give holds a hidden meaning? Are you curious about that hidden meanings? Do you want to know what hidden meaning you might be expressing when giving roses? If so, take a look at the list below giving the meaning of each number, between 1 and a dozen roses.
- 1 Rose: You are THE one and indicative of love at first site
- 2 Roses: Two people in love.
- 3 Roses: I am in love with you
- 4 Roses: We have a balanced love
- 5 Roses: Very much in love with you
- 6 Roses: I want to be yours forever
- 7 Roses: You are my infatuation
- 8 Roses: I support you
- 9 Roses: We will be together for eternity
- 10 Roses: You are perfect
- 11 Roses: You are the most important person in my life
- 12 Roses: Be my only one
Knowing the meaning of the number of roses, you now can gift your sweetheart a hidden sweet sentiment within your gift. Isn’t that a lovely gesture?